Access/One Network Mobile Wireless System (MWS) Strix Systems Mobile Wireless System MWS-100 is the new standard for mobile wireless broadband for public safety and transportation systems. The MWS surpasses all others in the delivery of high-throughput and low-latency at speed for video, voice and data over mobile 802.11a/g and high-power licensed 4.9 GHz for public safety applications.
Strix Systems Mobile Wireless System MWS-100 is the new standard for mobile wireless broadband for public safety and transportation systems. The MWS surpasses all others in the delivery of high-throughput and low-latency at speed for video, voice and data over mobile 802.11a/g and high-power licensed 4.9 GHz for public safety applications.
The MWS 100 is small, sleek, durable and portable, designed for any vehicle type, enabling the longest reach and instant mesh hand-off compared to any other mobile wireless devices. Delivering seamless mobility for public safety, emergency medical, fire, industrial, mobile enterprise and many other applications, the MWS offers superior multi-megabit, multi-RF and multi-channel capabilities unique in the industry.
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- Frequency Bands: 802.11a/4.9 GHz radio is DSRC-C mask compliant 802.11g 2.4 - 2.497 GHz
- Data Rates (Mbps): 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54
- Transmit Power: 802.11a: 26 dBm 4.9 GHz: 30 dBm 802.11b/g: 26 dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: 802.11g: 802.11a/4.9:-98 dBm @ 1 Mbps -93 dBm @ 6 Mbps -94 dBm @ 5.5 Mbps -90 dBm @ 12 Mbps -91 dBm @ 11 Mbps -84 dBm @ 24 Mbps -93 dBm @ 6 Mbps -81 dBm @ 36 Mbps -91 dBm @ 12 Mbps -76 dBm @ 48 Mbps-85 dBm @ 24 Mbps -74 dBm @ 54 Mbps-82 dBm @ 36 Mbps -77 dBm @ 48 Mbps -75 dBm @ 54 Mbps
- Dimension: 9.5”(24cm)L x 6”(16cm)W x 2” (5cm)H
- Weight: 1.5 Lb (0.6 g)
- Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 131°F (+55°C)
- Humidity: 95% Non- condensing
- External Power Supply Input: 12 - 48 VDC +/- 10%
- Vehicle-rated surge suppression 10.8 VDC cutoff
- Ethernet with PoE
- 20W max power consumption
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK)
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2-PSK)
- Wireless Equivalency Protocol (WEP)
- Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- MAC Address Access Control Lists
- The Industry’s Highest-Power, Lowest Cost Mesh Network Edge Mobile Wireless Node.
- High Speed Mobility, State-Of-The-Art Network Persistance, Robust Delivery of Voice, Video and Data.
- Defined Quality Of Service (QoS)
- Plug-N-Play simplicity, auto-discover and self-configuration.
- 802.11a or 4.9 GHz DSRC-C (high power) for public safety applications.
- 802.11g radio for client access.
- Takes advantage of Strix mesh network Full-Duplex capabilities.
- Remote Management via CLI, HTTP and SNMP.
- Remote Firmware Updates.
- Client Monitor and Wireless Neighbor List.
- Event Logging and Statistics.
- Support for security/encryption standards including: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, TKIP, AES.
- MAC Address Access Control Lists.
- Supports all L2 and L3 VPNs.
- WISP ,Carriers, Telcos and Cable Operators
- Military and Disaster Management
- Police, fire, and emergency medical services
- Video Surveillance ,Mobility Solutions, Critical Infrastructure
- Integrated Highway Management, High Speed Rail Network
- Industries, mining, construction sites, Ports etc
- Shopping malls and hot-spots (Coffee shops, book stores etc).
- Hotels, conference and convention centers and resorts .
- Automatic Meter Reading,SCADA
- Hospitals ,Universities and college campuses